This section describes the demo software installation structure and its relationship to Icoteq's GIT hosted repositories. The demo software installation structure is created as part of building a BSP root filesystem image.
The demo software installation is comprised of several component parts:
- Start-up scripts (.profile, inittab, start_daemon.sh, server.sh, client.sh, setuptj.sh, load_module.sh)
- Python GUI configuration file (gui.conf)
- Python GUI application (pytjet-icoteq)
- Obex Service Daemon Application (tjetObexService)
- TransferJet kernel drivers (tosxxxx.ko, sdio)
Target installation directories are shown in the dashed boxes.
|Git Repository||Run-time File||Installation target|