Customers, whom have purchased the ICO-TTJ-500 hardware platform, wishing to build a TransferJet-enabled BSP or obtain access to private GIT repositories should follow the steps in this guide.
- Go to the URL http://support.icoteq.com:9000/users/sign_in
- Where the "New user? Create an account" prompt is found, enter your personal details:
- Password (minimum 8 characters)
- Click the "Sign up" button
- Await for an e-mail confirmation to arrive and click on the "Confirm my account" activation link. You should then be taken to a page which says "Your account was successfully confirmed. You are now signed in."
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "Request ICO-TTJ-500 access" and we will grant you access to the ICO-TTJ-500 group's repositories and send you back a confirmation e-mail.
Adding an SSH key
In order to build the BSP with private repositories you will need to add an SSH key for your build machine to your Icoteq GIT account. Use the utility
ssh-keygen to generate a new public key if you have not already done so. By default your public key should be in the location
Follow the link at http://support.icoteq.com:9000/profile/keys and click the "Add SSH key" button in order to add a new SSH key. Then, cut & paste the contents of your
id_rsa.pub file into the text box titled "Key" and then give your SSH key a title e.g., "My Build Machine".